Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awesome

The first thing on my list of awesome, would include waking up early on the hill for a great powder day ahead of you. Getting on the first chair up and shredding the living heck out of the virgin runs. Letting the powder swoosh up into my face while I rip through the trees and over the cat tracks. Also hitting up the park while there is still powder on it. After a great day of shredding like, there is nothing better than too sit at your buddies cabin and enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate and a good movie.

Another enjoyment in my life would be wearing brand new socks. There is nothing cozier than putting on brand new socks and feeling the cotton against my worn feet. Also the feeling of royalty you get from just walking around with your brand new socks. Lastly I love the jealousy other people have of you and your wonderful socks. You know they are regretting not buying socks the last time they went shopping, and now they have too watch you enjoy your brand new socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment